23rd Annual La Jolla Art Festival !

Hey Party People! I know that this event is during the summer and most of you want to get away from school as much as possible, but there's no other way to spend just ONE day of your summer dedicated to some Key Club service and some great quality ART! WOOT WOOT! It is ranked number one art show in San Diego County! YES. And plus, the Festival's Chairman Ronn Rohe is also the newsletter editor, vice president, and president of the Torrey Pines Kiwanis in 2007-2008.

What: We are assigned to work in the parking lot, which requires a lot of moving around. So don't forget to bring your comforterable arch-protecting shoes, sunscreen, and hats of course!

When: Saturday June 20, 8:30am-12NOON
Meet at school at 8:15

Where: The Festival is located in the La Jolla/UCSD district of San Diego at the corner of Genesee Ave and Regents Rd. It is easily accessible from I-5, I-805, I-15 and CA-52 and offers plenty of free parking.

Directions: From I-5, north or south bound, exit Genesee Ave and turn east (away from the coast). The Festival is approximately one mile ahead. From I-805 north or southbound, exit and follow La Jolla Village Dr. Turn right on Genesee. The Festival is approximately one mile ahead. From I-15, follow 52 west bound and exit Genesee Ave and turn right. The Festival is approximately two miles ahead. From CA-52 east or west bound, exit Genesee Ave and turn north. The Festival is approximately two miles ahead.


NOTE: Since this event is in the summer, make sure to email me at Lynn.M.Truong@gmail.com if you are planning to attend. I would need to confirm for rides and such.

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SUMMER EVERBODYYYYY. :)

No comments: